Saramonic New UwMic9 Kit2
- The Saramonic UWMiC9 is a wireless microphone system that provides reliable, broadcast-quality audio that’s suitable for a variety of applications including ENG/EFP, interviews, presentations, event coverage, and videography.
- The digital system offers 96 channels in the UHF frequency range for a stable and interference free audio and allows use of two transmitters simultaneously. An operating range of over 100m in open areas provides plenty of camera placement options.
- The auto-scan function allows automatic discovery of available transmission frequencies for synchronisation between the transmitter and the receiver via infrared. Both transmitter and receiver feature easy-to-read, backlit LCD panels that display RF signal level, channel, group,etc.
- The transmitter uses a crystal-controlled PLL synthesiser, offering high levels of stability and accuracy. The receiver has dual antennas for improved reception and two 3.5 mm output ports, to deliver audio to the camera and connect to headphones for real-time mic output monitoring.
- Saramonic Warranty: 12 months product warranty and post-sales service, if you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us
You might also like!
SIGMA 18-35MM F1.8 DC (Canon)$699.00
USB Dock UD-01/ Canon Mount$100.00